I thought January is a good time to round up some new brands that are being talked about in the fashion world right now.
- 11 ethical brands to refresh your work wardrobe.
- Yahoo! Style reports that this crop of new cult shoe brands offer comfort, sustainability, and affordability without skimping on design values.
- They’ve also collected 7 brands that are changing the way you can shop for fine jewellery.
- The Pool rounds up 5 brands that are committed to producing fashion as ethically as possible.
- According to Fashionista, Tecovas is “the Everlane of cowboy boots.”
- Here are 13 plus-size and size-inclusive brands that launched in 2018.
Fab Links from Our Members
Shevia wanted to share this Washington Post article that she says is “the most uplifting political story she has seen in a long time.”
Runcarla is excited to start reading Jennifer Robson’s new historical novel that centres on Queen Elizabeth’s wedding gown: “It looks like there is lots for the detail-oriented lover of fashion and clothing creation.”
This article about the New Year’s resolution all women should make really resonated with Jenni NZ because she agrees we all worry too much.
Is this the new Mum on the Go, asks Jenn.