- Vogue and the CDFA have announced they will no longer be hiring models under 18.
- With The Eco Collection, Madewell is bringing out a new six-piece denim line-up “created with 65% fewer chemicals and 75% less water than conventional fabric.”
- The company will also be launching menswear.
- Meanwhile, The Row is also branching out into menswear, with a first collection coming as soon as this Fall.
- Chanel is launching Boy de Chanel, an entirely new line of makeup that is specifically “for men.”
- Old Navy is extending its plus-size section to include sizes ranging from 16 to 30 in 75 locations across the country.
- A study by YouCam Makeup revealed that millennial pink is the top lip colour globally.
- Here’s a look at Christophe Lemaire’s Fall 2018 collection for Uniqlo.
- Venus Williams’ fashion label will now also offer a 0X to 3X plus-size collection.
About the Author
Two brands branching out into menswear, the top lip colour, Old Navy extending its plus-size section, and other style news that caught our attention in August.