- Vogue and the CDFA have announced they will no longer be hiring models under 18.
- With The Eco Collection, Madewell is bringing out a new six-piece denim line-up “created with 65% fewer chemicals and 75% less water than conventional fabric.”
- The company will also be launching menswear.
- Meanwhile, The Row is also branching out into menswear, with a first collection coming as soon as this Fall.
- Chanel is launching Boy de Chanel, an entirely new line of makeup that is specifically “for men.”
- Old Navy is extending its plus-size section to include sizes ranging from 16 to 30 in 75 locations across the country.
- A study by YouCam Makeup revealed that millennial pink is the top lip colour globally.
- Here’s a look at Christophe Lemaire’s Fall 2018 collection for Uniqlo.
- Venus Williams’ fashion label will now also offer a 0X to 3X plus-size collection.
Welcome! Read about what to wear and how to wear it on the YLF Blog. Join the YLF Forum to ask specific questions or just chat about fashion and personal style. Or check out the curated list of things we love in YLF Finds.