- The Hunter for Target collection is now available in select stores and online. Here’s a look at what’s on offer.
- A new Alexander McQueen documentary shows the late designer’s trajectory from working-class son of a cab driver to global fashion star using never-seen footage provided by his family.
- For its next designer collaboration, H&M is teaming up with Moschino.
- Nordstrom has opened its first-ever men-only store in New York City.
- Yoox Net-a-Porter is adding a section for high-end jewellery and watches to its website.
- Fashioned from Nature, the new Victoria & Albert Museum exhibition, “traces the complex relationship between fashion and the natural world from 1600 to the present day.”
- New plus-size clothing brand And Comfort offers minimalist wardrobe staples that focus on quality, clean design and inclusive sizing.
About the Author
High-end jewellery comes to Yoox Net-a-Porter, a new Alexander McQueen documentary, and other fashion news that caught our attention in April.