- The Hunter for Target collection is now available in select stores and online. Here’s a look at what’s on offer.
- A new Alexander McQueen documentary shows the late designer’s trajectory from working-class son of a cab driver to global fashion star using never-seen footage provided by his family.
- For its next designer collaboration, H&M is teaming up with Moschino.
- Nordstrom has opened its first-ever men-only store in New York City.
- Yoox Net-a-Porter is adding a section for high-end jewellery and watches to its website.
- Fashioned from Nature, the new Victoria & Albert Museum exhibition, “traces the complex relationship between fashion and the natural world from 1600 to the present day.”
- New plus-size clothing brand And Comfort offers minimalist wardrobe staples that focus on quality, clean design and inclusive sizing.
Welcome! Read about what to wear and how to wear it on the YLF Blog. Join the YLF Forum to ask specific questions or just chat about fashion and personal style. Or check out the curated list of things we love in YLF Finds.