- JW Anderson will be teaming up again with Uniqlo next Spring for a second designer collaboration.
- According to Pinterest’s holiday report, gold eyeliner is the #1 holiday beauty trend of the year.
- The Guardian reports that “commuter cosmetics” are on the rise.
- Tomorrow, Everlane is opening its first-ever brick-and-mortar store in New York.
- Fashion designer Azzedine Alaïa, known as “a sculptor of the female form”, has passed away.
- Ann Taylor has launched a subscription clothing rental service called Infinite Style.
- Condé Nast has decided to stop Teen Vogue’s print imprint.
- Earlier this month, Amazon quietly started selling two private-label sportswear product lines.
- “Fashioned from Nature“, a new V&A exhibition, “will trace the relationship between fashion and the natural world since 1600 and examine the ways in which designers draw on nature for inspiration.”
About the Author
A new subscription clothing rental service, the #1 holiday beauty trend, a brick-and-mortar Everlane store, and more news from the fashion trenches this month.