- H&M is launching an eighth fashion brand, ARKET, that will offer clothes for men, women and children and household products, which will be more upscale than H&M.
- Comfort shoe brand Birkenstock is venturing into skincare.
- For its next designer collaboration, Uniqlo is partnering with J.W. Anderson.
- Wal-Mart has bought online clothing retailer ModCloth.
- The new Dot Braille smartwatch lets users feel time, texts and GPS directions.
- Lingerie brand Lively has created the Busty Bralette, a style made specifically for sizes 34D to 38DDD.
- A new exhibition at the Antwerp Modemuseum, “Margiela: The Hermès Years“, showcases the Belgian designer’s work for the iconic French house.
Welcome! Read about what to wear and how to wear it on the YLF Blog. Join the YLF Forum to ask specific questions or just chat about fashion and personal style. Or check out the curated list of things we love in YLF Finds.