- Target is launching a dedicated Korean beauty section curated by Alicia Yoon, founder of Peach and Lily.
- Target has also teamed up with BaubleBar for a collection of earrings, bracelets, rings, and necklaces called SugarFix.
- After 25 years, Alexandra Shulman is stepping down as editor-in-chief of British Vogue.
- UK e-commerce retailer ASOS is introducing plus-size and tall lines for men.
- Birkenstock is now selling an all-vegan line in the United States.
- Belgian model Hanne Gaby Odiele has revealed she was born intersex, and talks about her new mission of advocacy and support with Vogue’s Lynn Yaeger.
- The Devil Wears Prada will be turned into a musical, with Elton John composing the music.
- Amazon is planning to sell its own line of workout clothes.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that Mary Tyler Moore wearing capri pants as her character Laura on The Dick Van Dyke Show was controversial at first. In 1961 wearing pants on a popular sitcom was considered groundbreaking, and the studio and sponsors were worried the trousers were too figure-hugging in the seat. They made Carl Reiner, the show’s creator, promise not to let Mary wear pants in more than one scene per episode. “We went along with that for about three episodes, and then finally, I was just wearing the pants”, said the actress, who passed away at age 80 on Wednesday.