Hispanitas are made in Spain and generally very comfortable. The leather is soft, the footbeds cushioning, and the quality gorgeous. Their styles are both dressy and casual, as well as classic and trendy. Here’s a roundup of my favourite new styles, some of which are also offered in another colour.
- 'Cali' Metallic Cap Toe Pump (Women): The blocked heeled ballerina is trendy and a delight on the feet. These work for both high and low volume foot shapes, and look ladylike in a robust way. The mixed metal leather is textured and unique.
- 'Matchless' Sandal (Women): A sturdy sandal despite the high heel. The elastic moulds to both a low and high volume foot, and the delicate white tipping is refined. Best in the red.
- 'Laken' Perforated Platform Derby (Women): A trendy perforated flatform that works for high volume feet. Spongy, and like walking on pillows. Very casual.
- 'Leesa' Perforated Espadrille Platform Flat (Women): A closed toe flatform sandal for a higher volume foot. Arty and very casual.
- 'Kennedi' Wedge Sandal (Women): A classic wedge sandal with a fun cork AND sporty rubberized heel. Great juxtaposition. The front criss-cross strap detailing is quite flattering on a larger ankle. Good on regular and high volume feet.
- 'Penelope' Perforated Slingback Pump (Women): A dainty T-strap pump with a Modern Retro flavour. Works on low and regular volume feet. I prefer it in the ecru leather, but it's quite striking in the black.
See the collection page to see the pictures alongside my descriptions.