After stumbling upon The Lingerie Addict’s post about their favourite brands of 2014 — check out those silk robes by Meng — I thought it would be fun to round up a few lingerie-related links this week:
- Since Aerie, American Eagle’s lingerie brand, has stopped airbrushing its models, sales have gone up by 21%.
- Vogue found some pretty lingerie just in time for engagement season.
- Yahoo! Style contributor Nora Crotty tells us what she learnt from wearing a bullet bra to work.
- London-based lingerie company CheekFrills teamed up with model Carolyn Murphy for a lingerie collection in naturally sourced fabrics.
- If you’re buying lingerie as a gift for someone else these pointers might come in handy.
Fab Links from Our Members
Joy would love to go see the Native Fashion Now exhibition that, with nearly 100 works, “celebrates the visual range, creative expression and political nuance of Native American fashion.”
Shevia thought the Denim: Fashion’s Frontier exhibit at the Museum at FIT looks interesting too.
Sally shares how to style sequins for the holidays. Subdued sparkle or all-out glam is up to you, Angie agrees, but above all have fun with your look!
Deb loved this Guardian article that asks if ironing is a thing of the past. Are you also a “domestic dissenter”?
Vildy enjoyed this interview with Brunello Cucinelli, in which the Italian fashion designer shares tips on how to wear pale colours.