These bootie styles are comfortable, as many of the reviews confirm. Order half a size up for orthotic inserts, and add a cushioning drugstore insole if you like EXTRA padding on the soles of your feet like I do. Most of the shafts are relatively high, which makes the styles versatile. Wear them with cropped jeans or pants, and in some cases skirts and dresses. Check out all the colour options.
- AGL ATTILIO GIUSTI LEOMBRUNI 'Kick' Boot: Buttery soft and quite refined for cowboy-esque booties. Pretty in metallic.
- Freebird By Steven 'Apex' Boot (Women): Rugged, casual and hard-edged. Its two-toned colouring is quite unique. Fab worn over skinnies.
- MATISSE 'Talulah' Slouchy Bootie (Women): An ankle boot with an interesting slouchy effect. Feels like slippers. Different.
- PIKOLINOS 'Brighton' Chelsea Boot (Women): Three-oned Spectator Fabness. Gorgeous quality.
- MTNG Originals 'Felicity' Lace-Up Boot (Women): A refined rugged combat boot. Great on a narrow ankle. No side zipper for easy access though.
- Aquatalia 'Fallyn' Weatherproof Ankle Bootie (Women) (Nordstrom Exclusive): My clients re-order this repeat style because it's weatherproof, versatile and very comfortable. Best on regular and low volume feet. Great on narrow ankles.
- Aquatalia 'Odelia' Weatherproof Chelsea Boot (Women): Sleek, weatherproof and beautifully made. A little tricky on high volume feet because the toe box is not all that roomy. Might need to order half a size up.
- Topshop 'Mistic' Ankle Boot (Women): Comfortable booties thanks to very soft leather. Wide toe box and fit is good for higher volume feet and bunions. The photo does not do the gorgeous heel justice. It's burnt orange and marbled, and more dramatic in person. Great on narrow ankles too.
- MARC FISHER LTD 'Yale' Chelsea Boot (Women): A pointy toe bootie that works surprisingly well on wider feet. Comes in four colours. Casually elegant.
- Attilio Giusti Leombruni AGL Attilio Giusti Leombruni Classic Leather Bootie (Women) (Nordstrom Exclusive): Dressy, elegant, streamlined, beautifully made and very comfy if you can manage the heel height. The shape of the elastic inserts is slimming and interesting. Works well on both low and high volume feet but is not good on extra wide feet. Excellent on narrower ankles. If I needed a pair of dressy black booties, these would be them. Chic on the foot.
- Sole Society 'Roxine' Bootie (Women): These are a more affordable and dressy addition to an office wardrobe if you can manage the heel height. They look particularly good with skirts and dresses, or with cropped pants in a similar colour to the shootie. The cut-out on the ankle is interesting, alluring and vertically flattering.
- Sole Society 'Jaclyn' Almond Toe Boot (Women): An affordable, minimal moto boot in a lovely shade of navy. Uniquely trimmed without hardware.
- Sam Edelman 'Kammie' Bootie (Women): Chunky yet comfortable if you can manage the heel height. Might be overly chunky on a slight frame. Works well with skirts and dresses. Modern. Dress the style up or down.
- Eileen Fisher 'Raven' Bootie (Women): The shape of this bootie is just lovely on the foot and ankle. The placement of the ankle elastic is unique and distinctive. Super snip toe too. Comes in black, but the brown looks more interesting.
- Steve Madden 'Graant' Bootie (Women): An excellent bootie for the price. It's casual but not rugged. Good look.
Visit the collection page to see the items alongside my descriptions.