- Target is partnering with Who What Wear for a full-fledged clothing and accessories line.
- Nordstrom Rack continues to expand, and plans to have 300 locations open by 2020.
- & Other Stories and Rodarte are teaming up for a Spring 2016 capsule collection.
- A Grace Coddington biopic is in the works.
- The 2016 Met Gala Theme has been announced: Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology.
- Here’s a first look at Kate Spade New York’s athleisure capsule collection in collaboration with Beyond Yoga.
- Subscription box service Birchbox has developed its own in-house makeup line.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that in 1890 Louis Vuitton patented the tumbler lock, a new kind of lock, invented by Louis’s son, Georges Vuitton, that was said to be unpickable. It is said that father and son were so sure of their lock that they challenged Harry Houdini to a public escape. Houdini’s response is not known.