- Ralph Lauren is stepping down as CEO of his namesake company. He will be succeeded by Gap Inc. executive Stefan Larsson.
- Nike’s new Elite Basketball performance collection marks the very first time the activewear giant has engineered basketball clothing for women, designed by women.
- Here’s a first look at the Balmain for H&M collection.
- Gap Inc. plans to expand its award-winning life-skills and education program, P.A.C.E., with the promise to advance the lives of up to one million women by 2020.
- A new exhibition in London’s Victoria & Albert Museum is putting Indian textiles under the spotlight.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that Charvet, the French high-end shirt maker and tailor founded in 1838, was the world’s first ever shirt shop. It’s thanks to the renown of its ties, that charvet has become a generic name for a certain type of silk fabric used for ties.