I haven’t seen these styles in person so I can’t vouch for their comfort, but they do look interesting and well made. All styles are on sale, and some will take you through to Fall. And do browse the rest of the shoe sale in case something else tickles your fancy.
- Rupas Wedge Sandals: Chie Mihara generally makes very comfortable shoes. These are refined in a slightly chunky way.
- Hologram Oxfords: Hologram Fabness. They seem to look lilac most of the time.
- Cambelle Flat Sandals: Great to wear with casual Summer dresses on a hot, hot day.
- Nalia Sandals: A boho inspired sandal in a pretty shade of cognac. Wear them with cropped, kick flared jeans.
- Couper Sandals: A metallic wedge is very versatile, especially with an ankle strap. Wear it with cropped pants, skirts and dresses.
- Rare Floral Combat Boots: A floral ankle boot with a high shaft is right on trend. Great with cropped pants.
- Cindy Perforated Wedge Sneakers: Wedged sneakers are a trendy option for Fall. This shade of toffee is unusual. Crisp and fashionable.
- Tramp Studded Booties: A studded moto bootie has become a hard-edged classic. The style has a high longevity factor.
- Cutout Buckle Booties: Refined Hard Edge in silver with a pointy toe. Perfect with white cropped pants.