- Topshop is releasing an archival collection with 33 of their greatest hits from the ’70s, ’80s, and ’90s.
- Here’s a sneak peek at the Christophe Lemaire for Uniqlo collection.
- Gap is testing a free delivery service for guests at the new Virgin Hotels Chicago.
- This Autum, the Costume Institute is staging a Jacqueline de Ribes exhibition, which will feature about 60 haute couture and ready-to-wear ensembles from the French style icon’s personal archive.
- Luxury fashion brand Hugo Boss plans to go fur free as of its Fall/Winter 2016 collection.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that British fashion retailer Topshop has been around for 51 years. It started out in 1964 as “Peter Robinson’s Top Shop”, a youth brand section within the Sheffield branch of the Peter Robinson department store. In 1973, parent company Burton Group decided to split them up into two chains, Peter Robinson and Top Shop, with the latter focussing on the 13 to 24 age range.