- To celebrate the brand’s tenth anniversary, Alexander Wang is bringing back his greatest hits, and you can vote for your favourite.
- The first Yves Saint Laurent exhibition in the UK will be staged at the Bowes Museum in County Durham next month.
- A survey commissioned by Heathrow Airport reveals the top lipstick shade bought in cities across the world. According to the results New Yorkers love bright red, Londoners go for caramel nude, and Parisians often pick dusky rose.
- The National Portrait Gallery in London is organizing an Audrey Hepburn exhibition consisting of 75 images. The majority of the prints on show have never before been exhibited in the UK.
- For its annual suit drive, Men’s Wearhouse has teamed up with 180 local charities. You can help someone ace a job interview by donating professional clothing until July 31.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that Marie-Louise Carven, who passed away at age 105 earlier this month and was noted for her designs for petite women, also had a knack for coming up with clever promotional campaigns. In 1954, for example, in memory of the liberation of Paris, she had hundreds of sample bottles of her signature Ma Griffe perfume dropped over the city on little striped parachutes.