- Target teams up with bloggers for its new “A Fit For Every Body” swimwear campaign.
- After recent plans to publish Lucky Magazine on a quarterly basis, the print publication is now discontinued entirely.
- Speedo has signed five-time Olympic medalist Missy Franklin as a year-round brand ambassador.
- A retrospective of Isaac Mizrahi’s 30-plus-year career in fashion has been announced for next year. The exhibition, “Isaac Mizrahi: An Unruly History”, will be staged at The Jewish Museum in New York.
- Dutch denim brand G-Star RAW has pledged to use only forest-friendly fibres in its rayon and viscose clothing.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that for years designer Ann Demeulemeester, one of “the Antwerp Six” who left her eponymous label in 2013, lived in La Maison Guiette. This is the only house in Belgium designed by Swiss-French architect Le Corbusier. It’s an early example of the “International Style”, and was built in 1927 as the residence and studio of the painter René Guiette.