- The Devil Wears Prada is being turned into a musical by Tony-award-winning producer Kevin McCollum.
- On Tuesday Farfetch acquired renowned London boutique Browns “to develop and test new retail and omni-channel strategies”.
- Marks & Spencer teams up with Lulu Kennedy for a Tulum-inspired 19-piece collection.
- Pitch Perfect star Rebel Wilson is designing a plus-size holiday 2015 capsule collection in collaboration with Torrid.
- This Fall H&M is launching a beauty collection that will feature over 700 products.
- Free People is branching out into bridal wear.
- Eileen Fisher announces plans to achieve “100 percent sustainability” by 2020.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that Italian designer Elsa Schiaparelli is considered the pioneer when it comes to incorporating hands into fashion. She was influenced by surrealism, worked with artists like Jean Cocteau and Salvador Dalí, and her 1934 collection “showed belts made from hands, a handbag with hand fasteners, and a jacket decorated with a hand motif”.