- Angie was excited to hear that Uniqlo is coming to Seattle. Stores in D.C. and Boston are in the works too.
- Yahoo Style! reports that Marie Kondo’s book “The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up” might be helping second-hand stores to turn a bigger profit.
- ASOS is launching a line of “gently-priced” bridesmaid dresses.
- Chanel is testing the e-commerce waters with a small jewellery collection to be sold on Net-a-Porter.
- “Warpaint”, a new London exhibition, is showcasing the makeup from the Alexander McQueen runway shows.
- Pre-orders for the Apple Watch started today, and after only six and a half hours all of the Sport editions’ launch day supplies had already sold out.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that sunglasses made from flat panes of smoky quartz were worn in the 12th century by Chinese judges. Not to protect themselves from the sun, but to appear expressionless — and impartial — when hearing cases.