- To commemorate Alexander McQueen, the fashion house is bringing out five limited-run scarves depicting some of the late designer’s most iconic runway moments.
- Just watching the trailer for the new Iris Apfel documentary makes me smile. Out in US theatres in May.
- Designer Mary Katrantzou has won the 2015 BFC/Vogue Fashion Fund Prize.
- The Karl Lagerfeld exhibition opening in Bonn this Saturday focusses on the designer’s “most enduring fashion ventures”.
- If you’ve been curious about the Lilly Pulitzer for Target collection, you can now check out the lookbook online.
- Manolo Blahnik teams up with renowned German legwear brand Falke for a small collection of unisex socks.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that publishing mogul Condé Montrose Nast was the person who came up with the “crowded page” layout format (first used for Glamour magazine in 1939). Before that, Condé Nast publications consisted of white pages with only one or two pictures per page.