Shopbop is having a sale until March 7, offering a discount on your overall purchase (including full price and sale items) depending on the amount that you spend. I had a quick browse through their brand new stock and here are some of the items that caught my eye.
- Palm Cropped Denim Jacket: An architectural sleeve on a collarless denim jacket is unique. Great with black and patterned bottoms.
- Adam Jean Jacket: A different effect of acid wash on a denim jacket.
- Floral Contour Skirt: A vibrant year round floral skirt that can be dressed up or down.
- Sculpted Midi Skirt: A dramatic party skirt that looks as great dressed down with a denim jacket, bucket bag and flats.
- Tribute Sprinza Pants: Peach culottes feel fably '70s.
- Stretch Poplin Top: Waist defining is flattering, as is the diagonal sleeve. Crisp poplin is great for Summer.
- Long Sleeve Button Down Tunic: A dramatic oversized high-low shirt with statement side entry pockets.
- Vegan Shorts with Zips: Vegan leather clamdiggers are a fresh concept. Love the zipper detail.
- Printed Pants: High-waisted harem pants are a good casual option for a hot Summer with tee and sandals.
- Slouchy Crop Pants: Elegant slouchies at a flattering length with lots of structure.
- Flight Pants: Fun and very different harem bottoms. They remind me of parachute pants.
- Lulu One Shoulder Jumpsuit: A '70s flashback to the one shouldered jumpsuit is as retro as it is modern.
- Alexa Chung x AG Revolution Jeans: High-water flared jeans are great when you lengthen the leg line by wearing a tucked top and high-vamped footwear.
- Racing Stripe Blazer: An extra tailored blazer with a sporty touch. Runs very small.
- Dress With Cut Out Detail: A cut-out dress with lots of coverage is a rare find. Love the sleeves and length.
You’ll probably have more luck if you like neutrals because there isn’t that much colour.
If you browse the sale and find other items worth mentioning, please tell us in the comments below.