- Uniqlo is reviving more items from its design collaboration with Jil Sander for Spring/Summer 2015.
- These 27 US cities are getting a Nordstrom Rack store this year.
- The pearl-embellished Calvin Klein gown that Lupita Nyong’o wore to the Academy Awards on Sunday was stolen from her hotel room this week.
- Swedish brand Filippa K has launched three sustainability initiatives: garments made from 100% sustainable materials, customers donating old clothes that will then be reused, and a lease concept that allows customers to rent items for special occasions.
- Yahoo Style brings out a new podcast today, Unbuttoned: “Strong opinions and ideas, irreverence and fun, and style through a pop culture lens.”
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that the Gary Harvey “eco-couture” gown Livia Firth wore to the 2011 Academy Awards was upcycled from eleven vintage dresses. Each dress hailed from the 1930s, the era in which her husband’s Oscar-winning film, The King’s Speech, was based.