- The UK’s first big Yves Saint Laurent exhibition will be staged at the Bowes Museum in County Durham later this year.
- Fendi is launching its own e-commerce site in March.
- Target’s new plus-size clothing line, Ava & Viv, will be available online and in brick-and-mortar stores on 22 February.
- Footwear, fashion and accessories designer Vince Camuto has passed away at age 78.
- & Other Stories teams up with Clare Vivier for an exclusive collection of bags and accessories.
- Converse is partnering with the Andy Warhol Foundation for a range of sneakers inspired by the pop artist’s work.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that Helmut Lang is now a visual artist. The Austrian designer, who left fashion for good in 2005, repurposed materials salvaged from a fire at his studio to create sculptures that are on view at a SoHo gallery until February, 21.