- Demand for the L.L. Bean “duck boot”, made by hand in Maine, is through the roof with a waiting list of 60,000 people.
- Oliva Wilde is the new face of H&M’s latest Conscious Exclusive collection.
- These are the most searched for accessories, shoes, clothing, beauty products and top brands by the Polyvore community in 2014.
- The National Portrait Gallery plans a photo exhibition charting the life and career of Audrey Hepburn next year.
- The internet was abuzz with news about J.Crew’s newest collaboration: a collection of clothing, accessories and shoes for the brand’s junior line, Crewcuts, created by four-year old blogger Mayhem.
Fun Fashion Fact
From Alannah Weston, Creative Director at Selfridges, and Floriane de Saint Pierre, “recruitment mogul of the fashion industry”, to fashion photographer Inez van Lamsweerde, and actor and style icon Tilda Swinton, did you know you can read an in-depth profile of these and thirty-five other fascinating women on The Library page of British magazine The Gentlewoman.