- On Monday, Victoria Beckham won Brand of the Year, and Emma Watson was crowned most stylish at the British Fashion Awards 2014.
- A new exhibition at the Museum of FIT is devoted to the history of counterfeiting fashion.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus is the new face of Old Navy. She will star in their commercials for the next half year.
- Pantone’s 2015 Colour of the Year is… Marsala, a hue that falls somewhere between rose and brown.
- New Balance and Kate Spade Saturday are bringing out a collection of colourful graphic patterned sneakers.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that there are companies who hire people to break in your raw denim for you? Hiut Denim in West Wales is one of those companies. They “employ 50 denim breakers to wear in jeans before they’re sold, or auctioned, to customers”. Check out this Guardian article to see how it works.