- Karl Lagerfeld is publishing his own satirical broadsheet newspaper later this month: “The Karl Daily”.
- Canadian Nordstrom fans can now get their shop on at Nordstrom’s first Canadian store at Calgary’s Chinook Centre.
- Lena Dunham is producing a documentary for HBO about Bindle & Keep, a bespoke tailoring company in Brooklyn.
- On September 30, Harrods will open its Salon de Parfums, a 5,090 square feet beauty hall entirely dedicated to “fine fragrances”.
- There’s a new activewear player in town: Vera Wang’s “Simply Breathe” collection for Kohl’s.
- Uniqlo has released the full lookbook for the Best of +J Collection, and it is looking very stylish.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that Italian-born French fashion designer Pierre Cardin, known for his avant-garde style and Space Age designs, developed his own fabric. Cardine, named after the designer, was a bonded fibre that could “rigidly hold its geometric shapes”.