- Here’s an unexpected fashion collaboration: Film director David Lynch has designed an activewear capsule collection for Live The Process.
- “Violeta“, Mango’s on trend plus-size line is now also available in the United States.
- With 45 photos a new exhibition will allow us a peek into Coco Chanel’s Paris apartment, that has remained intact but is not open to the public.
- Target introduces “In a Snap“, an image recognition app for Apple devices that lets users shop Target print ads directly.
- Stella McCartney and Adidas are joining forces again to design the Team GB kit for the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
- Lord & Taylor will launch two new concept shops this Autumn. Brand Assembly will focus on up-and-coming “advanced contemporary” designers. Birdcage will be all about home goods, jewellery, accessories and food.
- If you’re into TV-series like Breaking Bad, Downton Abbey, Orange Is the New Black, and Portlandia, then this Los Angeles exhibition is for you.
- Anna Wintour has been named Editorial Director for all Condé Nast titles.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that Levi’s reportedly refused product placement for the 1991 road movie Thelma & Louise? So the high-waisted jeans and other denim items Susan Sarandon and Geena Davis wore, had to be sourced from other brands.