- Are you curious about the history of lingerie? Then the Museum at FIT has just the exhibition for you.
- Cara Delevingne turns designer, and has teamed up with DKNY for a 15-piece capsule collection that will be available in stores in November.
- H&M is celebrating the opening of its midtown Manhattan flagship store with a limited edition Jeff Koons balloon dog bag.
- Spanx is branching out into jeans and is starting off with two styles — a high jean with a wide waistband and a five pocket jean with control panel — that will hit the stores in July.
- Did you know that several European fashion houses are contributing money to help save historic sites in Italy?
- Now here’s an interesting take on sartorial movie merchandising. The new Colin Firth film “Kingsman: The Secret Service” will come with its own high-end menswear line sold through Mr. Porter.
- 23-year old fashion publicist Christina Belchere is behind the new Instagram sensation: @FashionGrandpas, which focusses entirely on the dapper older gentlemen of New York.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that writer Dorothy Parker’s first job was writing article captions for Vogue? After two years she moved on to Vanity Fair where she was hired as a staff writer and also started to make a name for herself as a theatre critic.