I shopped the sale with a client today and noticed more great items that are worth a second look. Remember to browse through the colour options.
- Helmet Lang Leather Biker Vest: An architectural piece that’s fashionably boxy. Wear it open for the full roomy effect.
- Free People Flying V Lace Inset Pullover: Fashionably slouchy, casual and great on tall gals. Also available in iris.
- Free People Stripe Textured Peplum Jacket: A casual knitted jacket with a peplum. Looks good both open and zipped up.
- Free People Faux Leather & Linen Blend Moto Jacket: An interesting piece. It’s lightweight and rough around the edges in a uniquely Summery way. Boxy in silhouette. Leave it open. Fun over dresses and with skirts too.
- Nordstrom Collection Stripe Cashmere Sweater: The photo does not do the style justice. It’s roomier and looks better in motion. The side detail is fab, and the diagonal stripe a little different to a regular horizontal stripe.
- Classiques Entier Lamb Moss Leather Jacket: A good shape for apple shaped body types. Fab on a shorter neck and larger just. Buttery soft leather and very lightweight.
- Vince Camuto Smart Denim Single Button Blazer: A great lightweight modern classic. Tailored and office appropriate.
- Tildon Manda Platform Ankle Strap Sandal: As light as a feather and very fashionable. Pretty comfortable but needs a higher volume foot. I particularly liked the gold.
Warm weather has hit our neck of the woods, which means that Spring and Summer pieces are in full swing. I hope that’s the case for you too.