- Instagram is testing video ads, and Burberry and Levi’s are among the first fashion brands to participate.
- For anyone interested in pursuing a career in fashion: this week BoF launched its very own careers platform, “a global marketplace for fashion talent”.
- Japanese label Sacai has created a 2 inch platform heel version of the Birkenstock Arizona sandal.
- Starting next week, 239 years of wedding fashion will be on display in London’s Victoria & Albert Museum.
- Wearable tech, you say? Have a look at these sunglasses that will text you if you misplace them (via Bluetooth technology).
- Yesterday Fendi opened a new flagship store in London, filled with a series of rare art commissions.
- In the spirit of Spring cleaning season, car service Uber has teamed up with Goodwill. Request the ‘SPRING’ option on the Uber app tomorrow (3 May) and a driver will come pick up your old clothes and donate them to Goodwill on your behalf.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that a person who collects ties is called a grabatologist?