- Game of Thrones fans listen up: Kit Harington, aka Jon Snow, will be the star of Jimmy Choo’s Fall 2014 men’s campaign.
- Not everyone is happy with the April Kanye & Kim Vogue Cover. Here’s Anna Wintour’s take on things.
- Alek Wek, Rita Ora, Annie Lennox, Emma Thompson… I’m loving Marks & Spencer’s lineup for their Leading Ladies Spring/Summer 2014 campaign!
- Check out these pics from fashion mag Centrefold’s 10th edition, which was entirely shot on a 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 mobile phone.
- Always dreamt of owning a customised pair of Prada peds? You could make it happen this week in London with the Made To Order Décolleté collection.
- British retailer TK Maxx has cast 12 of its real-life customers to star in their “Me By Me” S/S 2014 campaign.
- We all knew it was bound to happen: Pinterest is launching paid advertising.
- I am excited to hear that British label Hobbs is coming to the US this week with five shops-in-shop in Bloomingdale’s stores.
- Marks & Spencer, Gap and H&M are on Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies list for 2014.
- Google Glass may be getting a stylish update now that it has joined forces with Luxottica, the company behind eyewear brands like Ray-Ban.
- & Other Stories, H&M’s sister brand, is coming to NYC later this year. An e-commerce site is also in the works.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that London’s famous fashion landmark Browns, founded in 1970 by Joan Burstein and her husband, was the first store in Europe to stock emerging American designers like Donna Karan, Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein?