I believe that one can be stylish on almost any budget, and although I love bargains as much as the next person, that’s not the focus here on YLF. But there are some fantastic budget-oriented sites out there, and great bargains to be had, so we thought YLF readers might enjoy a weekly roundup of opportunities to save in style.
- The Budget Fashionista is giving away a Freya camisole set. Freya designs undergarments that are cut to fit those who have a little extra around the bust line so it’s well worth a look.
- The Budget Babe spotted an adorable toffee-coloured bomber jacket at Target for $30. Weather resistant, casual and super fab.
- The Frugal Fashionista’s inspiring summary of chunky necklaces caught my eye. Bib necklaces are still a great way to add textural interest to a neutral outfit. Flop proof.
- Ann Taylor’s cotton cashmere silk wrap cardigan is deliciously avant-garde and versatile. It’s interesting details make it look like its straight from a prêt a porter collection. Available in black and grey, it retails for $95 but you’ll get 50% off another item if you purchase any of their knits.
- Keep checking out the sweaters, jeans and coat collections at bluefly.com. They run marvelous extra discounted 10- hour sales every few days.
Here are some sales and specials now on at YLF affiliates:
- Boden: Receive 15% Off Plus Free Shipping and Returns on the Men’s Collection at Bodenusa.com today! Valid through 10-31-2009.
- Macy’s: Save more on sale prices with red hot dollars at macys.com. This offer is valid 09-30-09 through 10-04-09.
- Bloomingdales: From October 1, 2009 through October 4, 2009 take 25% off over 1500 Items and take an EXTRA 20% Off With Friends & Family Code BLMFRIEND at Bloomingdales.com! Exclusions Apply.
Share your own bargain tips in the comments.