There is no such thing as “one-bag-fits-all”. A heavy black satchel looks wrong with flirty summer attire; while a whimsical straw tote is odd with a heavy winter coat. If bags aren’t your thing, you can limit your handbag inventory down to a complement of three, one of which is the a Spring/Summer bag.
You have options when it comes to warm weather bags:
- Printed canvas – perfect for a summer vacation in any array of appealing patterns, shapes and cotton-rich fabrications.
- Bright colours – add a colourful dimension to your ensemble in either plain or patent.
- White – freshen up any Spring/Summer outfit with white accessories.
- Sporty stripe – a punchy, crisp and sophisticated alternative for the “neutral gals” among us.
- Straw – the beach-inspired style has a distinctive urban edge (but remember that some straw bags can be scratchy).
- Metallic – silver, bronze and gold bags remain a versatile choice. Sport them futuristically or in rustic woven weaves.
Sunshine and hot temperatures are about adding a fun element to your wardrobe. Consider a cheerful handbag to match the mood.
Printed canvas (Fossil), straw (Monsac), sporty stripe (DKNY).
Red patent and metallic (Kate Spade) and white Satchel (Kenneth Cole Reaction).