Have you ever considered donating your hair to women who have lost theirs during chemotherapy? Well, you can. Pantene’s new beautiful lengths program has a downloadable kit with instructions. Cutting off your locks for a cause is the easy part; meeting the requirements to donate hair is a little more tricky. Here are the requirements:
- Donated hair must be a minimum of 8 inches long (measure hair from just above the elastic band of the ponytail to the ends).
- Wavy/curly hair texture is fine (you may straighten hair to measure).
- The hair should be freshly washed and completely dry, without any styling products.
- The hair may be colored with vegetable dyes, rinses and semi-permanent dyes. It cannot be bleached, permanently colored or chemically treated.
- The hair must not be more than five percent gray.
Consider being socially responsible if you are contemplating a shorter style. You have the power to help a woman during the greatest fight of her life.