New palette for me that's working with the new honey blonde hair. Enjoying it and having fun
Peached Toffee + Blush + Citron + White
Went out shopping with a casual client for most of the day. I wore smart casual:
- New bush pants. GORGEOUS FABRIC and quality.
- Old Citron Sweater - hasn't pilled!
- Peached Toffee Pleather Moto - NAS last year.
- White WEATHERPROOF golf shoes (dressier than sneakers and super comfy. Bought on deep discount last year).
- Old white Furla and citron strap.
Also, the perfect oatmeal trench coat found me at J.Crew! On my shopping list for a while. Beautifully made, detachable hood, (a must for Seattle when you're on foot like me), versatile longer length, tortoiseshell buttons, modern classic, great for layering, and dressy. It worked well over this outfit! Sorry - no pic of that. Next time....
REVELATION: my new hair colour allows me to wear beige well! (I've amassed quite a few solid beige items over the last six months). It's not soul-sucking with my complexion Especially with my sour brights, blues, and whites. First item on my Fall/Winter shopping list is a MAXI wool oatmeal coat. I have worn my shorter wool oatmeal coat to death. It's my new essential.
I continue to wear white, ivory, and cream with joy. Now I can add beige!!! It's UNEXPECTED.
Thanks for looking! xo