Me, again. This a question I have from my other thread. What do you call “a blouse”? I had this idea from my experience with tailor-made clothes that there are:
- shirts (take on man wear, button down shirt, popover shirts)
- tops (solid front with no front buttons)
- blouses (v-neck or a round neck with buttons, feminine, made of soft fabrics, often with pleats, bows, soft collars and other details).

I often lack some terminology or have different understanding of it.
Googling didn’t make it clear. What do you call a “blouse”?

P.S. not asking for a friend I don’t have a single garment in my wardrobe that I call “a blouse “. I wonder if I’m mistaken.