Hi all and an early Merry Christmas!
The first pics are some December WIW, three of them featuring my new two piece.
We are off to two beaches for Christmas. It will be fairly casual and warm but could be wet (NZ summers....)
1) To family Christmas party on a hot afternoon, Shopping and errands in the weekend
3) Work BBQ where I was doing the BBQ - lots of running around!!
4) Out for drinks with friends - after work BBQ - feeling a bit frazzled.
5) Last day of work in the office before vacation.
6) Shoes, bags and glasses for vacation
7) Hats and jewelry packing
9) Gear - swimsuits, walking and running gear
The packing list is (outside gear)
- Three pairs sandals
- two casual dresses
- one pair shorts
- three pairs of pants - all loose
- one light jacket
- one long sleeve shirt
- three black tops
- one white striped tee
- one floral blouse
Eagle eyes will see some new Sabatini wide leg pants. Along with a black woven tank and jewelry this is my dressiest look. I also have some wide leg wrap pants that can be a bit dressy.
Not everything goes with everything - the dresses stand alone, and the turquoise shirt only goes with black shorts and black casual pants. Lots of black but that makes it quite simple - and I like black in summer.
For gear I have a cap, running shoes, Merrell sandals, running tights, tops, hoodie, rash shirt, bikini, swimsuit, and beach cover up.
Wishing you all a peaceful happy loving festive season.
This post has 9 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.
If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.