I am in the market this summer for some sandals to wear on a daily basis
- for walking around town
- for going on holidays and walkingm (we are going to the Gold Coast so there will be theme parks etc)
- wearing to summer sports
- general work from home etc
I won't wear them for work at our office/workshop as I have to have covered shoes mostly. I doubt I would wear them much in the evening either unless it was very casually.
I want them to work with shorts, summer casual dresses, cropped pants and maybe harem pants too. I may wear with boyfriend jeans.
I will likely buy locally but would consider online. I am thinking a light neutral, flat or low wedge heel, it needs to be comfortable with some support. I don't have fussy feet at the moment (long may that last!)
It is to replace some Dansko flat supportive gladiator sandals that I wore to the ground.
My current sandals/summer shoe daywear collection is:
- Merrel silver and white sports sandals (for shorts/sports mostly)
- white leather sneakers
- gold ballet flats
- tan pointy loafers
- blue cork wedges (maybe a little dated?)
- cognac sandal booties, heeled
- black ankle strap sandals, heeled (dressy, often worn in the evening)
- beaded tan slip on sandals (mostly worn on holiday to BBQ etc)
While I want these to look nice/modern, I want them to be robust and classic, so they last 6-7 years like my old ones!! So I am prepared to pay a little more.
Any ideas would be appreciated as to what you have worn this summer for this type of activity.