(1) Favorite t-shirt and shorts for running some errands and doing stuff at home.
(2-3) It was a hot day, so a simple dress for standing outside, and the long hoodie for staying comfortable inside.
(4) T-shirt and shorts for cooking and sewing at home.
(5-7) "This old" dress, much worn and noticeably warm in hot humidity, but still a great fit. And I had a perfect hair day (messy bun shape and positioning) so I took pictures for my own aspirations!
(8) Choir rehearsal is hard to dress for, since I can be either warm or freezing. So dress + long hoodie.
(9) Green dress again with the white longsleeve shrug and my Rockport sandals. This was my hot summer work uniform.
(10) Indiana Jones t-shirt and shorts for quality lounging time/avoiding sewing time.
(11-12) Running out of ideas for the week, and it was still hot, so dress and hoodie again. The hot pink/burgundy combination doesn't really sing, but it's not bad either.
(13) T-shirt and shorts for some Serious Packing.
(14-15) Finally a wee bit cooler, so long sleeve fall foliage dress! And hoodie, which goes very well this time.
Not Pictured: Outfit for choir song recording. Red ASOS dress, black leggings, and Ecco boots for maximum comfort. I didn't know if the choir loft would be hot or cold, and it was thunderstorming when I left the house!
(16): Looong travel day, starting at 4:30 AM. Blush blouse, tailored jeggings/skinnies, hoodie, and ASOS flats. I was not at all sure that the jeggings would be comfortable enough for two flights and hours of driving, but I had leggings in my carryon so I could change if it was unbearable. It turned out fine! But I was glad to have the option.
This post has 16 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.
If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.