I think I am a little late to this party, but as the autumn draws in I find my online ogling being more and more consumed with Rose Gold beauties. I just think there is something about it that says "warm and luxurious" and if there is anything I want from my drab rainy autumn months, it is warmth and luxury!
Once again I have no idea how to make the picture here feature at the top and not the bottom of the post - but scroll down and have a look at my wish list of awesome Rosy Gold
Just for reference, because I hate when people post things that make me go "oooooooh want!" and then don't leave notes:
1. Obviously the Naked 3 palette. It is pay day today and it is FINALLY HAPPENING. I can't tell you how excited I am. I have watched so many youtube tutorials on this beauty that I am fairly sure I now qualify as a beauty pro. (hahaha... ahem).
2. Deborah Lipman 'Gorgeous Life' Nail polish - not a brand I've had much of anything to do with, but this colour is delicious. Perfect with some silver nail stripes!
3. Hot Diamonds Shades of Spring Necklace ...alright so spring is long gone but lets just ignore that for now. This necklace is right up my street. So delicate and pretty. Every season I read about chunky jewellery and I think maybe it would be nice, but I actually look like a cartoon character when I put it on!
4. Noooooo... I just went to find the link to this and it is sold out :'( however I did find this Rebecca Minkoff Bag that is actually even more gorgeous and since its not metallic, also far more wearable.
5. I Phone case in swanky rose gold stripes... nothing more to say about this little piece of gorgeous.
6. Michael Kors - yummm! This White and Rose gold beauty if just stunning and I just discovered this store courtesy of a lovely bloggy friend; they are often about £50 cheaper than other retailers so technically it would be poor budgeting NOT to buy it... right?
I did consider also posting about the incredibly awesome faux fur hot water bottle that I bought this week (YES - IN AUGUST - GRRR) but since that isn't really style related I will not bore you with that.
So... autumn. Before August has even finished. Grrr Britian!
This post has 1 photo. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.
If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.