Angie’s blog on white outfit components and grey hair got me thinking about bookending with my not grey/not completely white natural hair. I’m probably 80% white, but the other 20% is the same copper penny red I had when I was young-er. I don’t have any ‘grey’ at all and can’t do the lovely co-ordinating with silver, snakeskin, or shades of grey that my silver sisters do so well. I don’t think I’ve got enough white in my hair to use white as a ‘bookend’.

I used to bookend with cognac, but that doesn’t work very well (see the shirt I’m wearing today in the first photo below.) I’ve got a puffer, and two leopard print items that work, but I’m looking for some other ideas. Specifically, I’m looking to bookend with (leather) accessories like footwear - sandals, booties, boots, and a purse/bag and/or small cross body. For clothing, should I look at camel, or beige, as my version of ‘grey’?

Any ideas on what colour(s) I should consider?

This post has 1 photo. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.