What have you done that ended up ruining your clothing?
- In a rush to go out putting clothes that can shrink in the dryer on High intending to just get the wrinkles out for a minute but forgetting about them being in and shrinking some clothing.
- Mistakingly pouring bleach into the wash when I meant to pour color detergent
- Fixing my jeans by pulling the back belt loops and they rip off
- Zipping a jacket and it jams and by using force to try and un jam it end up breaking the zipper off
- Wearing a bulky belt instead of a flat one under a thin shirt (with no layering under) and the belt puts a small hole in the shirt.
- Jeans that are slightly too long and touch the ground getting frayed (this is at home with no shoes)