I went to Denver to visit DS 23, and while there took advantage of shopping in a city with better stocked stores, plus a Nordstrom. My goal: Find comfy shoes. Secondary goal was to look for closed toe shoes and a handbag for my wedding guest outfit. While I failed the secondary goal, I did well with the first! My feet feel much better!!
1. Allbirds sneakers- very comfy and light. I have wanted to try them and was happy to see Nordstrom carries them.
2. Allbirds ballerina flats- also very comfy and a bit more refined than the sneakers for days I want more polish.
3. On Cloud Swifts - these feel great on my feet. They run small, and come in several styles. Not every style worked for me. These remind me a bit if Hoka's which I hate, however, they do not feel like Hoka's on my feet. Love walking and running in these.
4. Pikolino sandals- these match the topper I purchased for the wedding guest dress but are too casual for a wedding. I plan to wear the topper with more casual outfits.
5. Pikolino summer loafers- comfy and sleek.
7. Linea Paolo- pointy toe flats...I wish I could find these in silver in my size (9.5) they run small. Navy is also a good color for my wardrobe.
7. Ilse Jacobsen flats- wow, these are very comfy and were a huge surprise. I purchased two colors, navy and medium grey. They mold to fit your foot. They are flexible but also supportive.
This post has 7 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.
If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.