I'm obsessed with this style neckline lately. What is it called? To me it looks like a funnel. However, when I search for images of funnel neck sweaters, there are results that look more cowl than funnel to me. In the black, it kind of looks like a slash neck (thinner draper fabric, I think), but it isn't what I see you calling a slash neck.

I'm confused and curious and seeking expert testimony

Thank you!

This post has 5 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.