Tanya, to answer your blog post question about “70s blouses - here is my fast rundown:
- Empire cuts in casual cottons with flutter sleeves
- Bat Wings
- Bell Sleeved Tunics with Keyhole necklines
- Pussy Bow blouses
- Dressy blouses with flutter sleeves
- Fitted shirts with long pointy collars
- Soft blouses with high ruffled collars and pouffy sleeves. There might be velvet ribbon on the neck too.
- Real Wraps with plunging V-nceklines.
- Soft blouses with bell sleeves
- Silky Halter Necks
I'd find visuals for you, but I have to keep my computer work to a minimum at the moment (the sore arms thing). Perhaps the forum members will help you out with pics. Zara has a lot of these looks actually.
Hope my descriptions provide some inspiration.