Deborah's post about blue, how much she has and how to pair various shades, reinvigorated my desire for more solid blue tops in my closet. I DO wear a lot of blue, but mostly patterns to date. I've been on the lookout since this Summer for a really perfect pale blue top to pair with white jeans...but so far, no luck...then I went to Loft to try on the 'big shirt' and this happened (see finds and pics of most on my person). I came home with 9 pieces, most blue, but a couple of light grey and the fab citron/grey striped sweater that folks helped with yesterday. This sweater has a whiteish faux shirtail feature which floats my boat, might be able to wear it faux tucked too. My white jeans are stoked! So, I present to you my options. I probably won't keep them all and will have to figure out which are most versatile, given my wardrobe. The easy route would be to keep them all, but even though I got a discount, I'm trying to be circumspect in my consumption. None of these pieces duplicate anything I already have. On the other hand, all of this was well under $300, so....

Your thoughts on the degree of flattery of both the color choices as well as style are much appreciated.
#1 L to R: Mixed media sweater, grey/blush silk shirt, grey sweater with white stripes down sides.
#2 L to R: Bicolor long soft shirt, light denim soft shirt, silk dusky periwinkle blouse
#3 yellow sweater sized up, could go larger if too Va Va Va Voom?
#4 greyish blush pocket shirt
#5 Previously not shown striped pocket blouse

This post has 5 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.