Wow, wow, wow! What a stellar week, Suz! Beautiful outfits, every single one of them. Especially loving the festive glamor of 5, 6 and 7. Way to go!

Suz, these are all so great. That little black jacket us earning its keep, isn't it? The collar just works.Love the boot admirer- what a fun girl moment. Wish I could even stand up in those! And glad you are taking the fab midi out on the town.

Oh, and I appreciated the story about our booties!

*plonk*! Way to go Suz! These are all so fabulous and you are such an inspiration. I'm loving the glam sparkly looks as much as the cosy casual ones.

I haven't commented .......because I'm speechless! What everyone else said, PLUS. :-). Give your closet an extra hug from me too.

Great looks and way to optimize your beautiful pieces, Suz. Love so many it is hard to choose favorites. That skirt is spectacular.

Sums up your very productive fashion year in a major way. Bravo!

Oh Suz! This is one of my favorite outfit sets of yours ever-- I love the extra interest you've added.

These are terrific looks, Suz. And now I have a question for you: do you ever feel limited/frustrated by those black quilted booties? I've admired them from afar, but I do hesitate to purchase black footwear, because I feel limited in what I can wear with it because of the bookending issue. (I just answered Thistle's thread, which made me think of asking your this question). You are similarly blonde on top, which makes me wonder whether you've struggled with the bookending issue with those booties. At that price point (even on sale), I'd want to make sure I wore them a lot. Thanks.

Yay to compliments from passing strangers. And those are some fab outfits. You are in a style groove.

Fantastic. You're on a roll, and long may you remain so. And, in my best crispest BBC English accent, those are AMAZING boots.

You found your drape! And you're sparkling all the way too! Yay for work-from-home fabness that can carry you through to a cocktail dinner as well!

You look great in all of these! And I agree that the boots are amazing. I'm going to try to copy #1. I have maroon booties that I can't quite figure out how to wear. I want to try rolling my jeans above them now.

So many FAB outfits! #4 is my favorite. Love the asymmetrical sweater with high booties and scarf

Fun story on the crosswalk, totally deserved! And wow, for that coctail party outfit in 7. The one with the striped skirt is very girly, and festive, too! Great challenge and fullfilled completelly, A+!