I would wear it when I'm somewhere inside for periods of time - restaurants, cafes etc. And maybe for a trade show .

I love these. That flared sleeve sweater is gorgeous in the gold but I know that isn't everyone's color. I'm with you on gray, I always gravitate toward it and actually wear it a lot but it doesn't seem very exciting.

Great reviews, Lisa. LOVE the necklace and lace top and the sweater also looks cozy.

Lisa, yes - fine indoors. But what will you layer over outside? Simply squash the sleeves?

Great review. I love that necklace but I really don't need more jewelry. I'm ambivalent about grey as well - it's neutral, it goes well with black, but I always feel a little blah whenever I wear it.

Good reviews, Lisa. I laughed along with you at trying the lace top! But I’m glad it worked for you; it’s lovely.

I was in Anthro this past weekend and got the shirt version of that dress. The soft, limpy fabric is why I DiD buy it! But I wanted it for lounge wear. It was time for some new comfy tops and the navy and white stripe fits comfortably and feels attractive in a ‘wearing his shirt’ kind of way.

Angie - I have a couple of winter outerwear pieces with loose sleeves that are cuffed - perfect for wearing overtop sweaters like this.

Got it. That sounds dead right.

I really like the first one...the brushed fleece V neck. And it comes in green! So tempting. What makes it a "lounge" top? Does it look PJ in person? Because based on the website picture it looks like the kind of thing I'd wear for real, not just at home lounge wear. And how is the sizing?

Peri - it's brushed, so a little fuzzy and soft looking for regular wear. At least for me it would be. Can't remember what size I bought - but probably my usual S or M .

Great pieces, especially that necklace! Tempting! Love the lace top too.

I hear you on grey tops and sweaters. I’m always drawn to them in stores but don’t always feel my best wearing them unless I give them a boost with jewelry or a great scarf. Especially if my hair color needs to be freshened up — they grey seems to bring out any grey roots showing in my hair!

I like that necklace a lot. Also, hear you on Anthro quality being all over the place. That's very true, and price is no indicator, which is frustrating.

I like the lace blouse too. More lace is one of my style goals for the next year.