I’m considering these 4 new pieces for fall and would love your inputs. I am really liking these soft earth tones. They are shown in the first 3 finds.

1. Soft Surroundings Sweater. The color is a grey/blue-ish green, called “Agave Green”. I normally avoid tops/toppers at this length because they visually shorten me and emphasize my widest area, but this one seems to be ok
  2. Soft Surroundings Pants in a color called "saddle" These are pull-on stretchy faux suede fabric
  3. Loft Sweater Vest (the one Angie showed recently). I bought
    this a few days before she showed it …great minds think alike of course
  4. Cole Haan loafers. These are too big, waiting for the next size down. Not sure they are going to be comfy enough but I like the
    color ... also available in a slightly darker brown

Photos

1. SS Sweater and pants, white tank, brown booties that I hope last
    another year. Pants a tiny bit too long but otherwise like this
  2. … added a tan jacket
  3. back view of the pants - lots of gathers. The next size up is way too big. Not sure if it's a deal breaker since it happens in almost every pair of pants I own but I wish it were not so.
  4. Loft sweater vest (petite), a white shirt, brown jeans, Cole Haan shoes. I’m 5” shorter than Angie and do NOT like the expanse of white shirt down around my thigh area … where on Angie the untucked shirt proportions are great! I’d rather wear it tucked in.
  5. SS Sweater over the Loft vest … whole lotta cableknit here LOVE cable knit.
  6. SS Sweater, dark wash blue jeans, light camel lace top, light camel loafers
  7. …same with an Olive green jacket … .. the greens clash a little but it’s ok.

Any and all comments most welcome!

This post has 7 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.