Since I last posted I have added a few things to my 30 x 30. I added my Levis, J Crew Green Long Sleeved T and Ann Taylor Cashmere Sweater. My Paige Jeans wore out. They are completely transparent in the bottom.
What I have learnt:
1/ I do not mind repeating outfits. I will wear something that is comfortable over and over.
2/ I get very attached to certain things. I am now attached to my Sanctuary Peace Trooper pants. I wear them constantly.
3/ I stick to certain colours. I have quite the collection of olive green tops and toppers in my wardrobe. I won't wear other colours outside of my comfort zone.

I ordered and received the denim crop top that Lisa p suggested. I have returned it. It was very cute and Mr SF said "I want to like it". It was big in the shoulders which meant it stuck out. Mr SF thought I should size down. Unfortunately I got the smallest size. Back it went.

We went to see Bob Dylan on July 2. He was excellent! It was pouring rain. I wore my Levis (I had no choice), cream T shirt, cognac Sarah Pacini sweater and cognac Birks. The venue was freezing.

I spent today in Burlington and Oakville shopping for jeans. No luck.

This post has 1 photo. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.