This has been my most successful challenge ever in terms of a learning experience. I am not even sure I can articulate how much I have absorbed over the course of a mere two weeks. I've been trying to loosely keep track of the information so that I can draft a final challenge post.

I am continuing with the challenge. My focus has shifted slightly. My new goal is to post a series of pictures of one garment in my wardrobe that might have fit issues. I am going to ask Forum Members for their opinion based on a series of WIWs. My plan is to do one a day. I want you to know that my feelings are rarely ever hurt. So do not be afraid of using brutal honesty. Remember it is a learning experience for me.

Day 15. I am continuing to experiment with my Old Navy Velvet Top. Today I am combing the top with Kut from the Kloth dark blue jeans.

This post has 3 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.