I did not include loungewear in my 30 x 30 capsule unless it was an indoor topper.

Circumstances were such that I found myself wearing loungewear nearly exclusively beginning January 17th. There were a few days when I forced myself to get dressed in "real" clothes, but as soon as I completed whatever task necessitated those "real" clothes, I resorted back to lounge wear immediately.

I have Winter and Summer Lounge Capsules. Both capsules are dramatically different. Because I secretly adore the pajama set that Olivia Pope wears on Scandal, my Winter Capsule is loosely based on that character. I wear pajama sets in the Winter. I own three right now. The first one is soft, soft flannel and I love it, but sometimes I can overheat in it.

If my pajama sets are in the laundry, I wear a bottom paired with a Jockey Camisole and oversized Cardigan. Everything is color coordinated because it matters to me.

When I have to wear "real" clothes, I pick my softest fabrics. I favor this long sleeved Caslon one-hundred percent cotton tee shirt. I don't wear it every single day, but some people might think I do. I have worn the tee shirt with Kut from the Kloth Jeans or grey ponte pants.

This post has 11 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.